Saturday, November 3, 2012

Better Butter

This is very important.  

Land O'Lakes now sells their butter in half sticks.

Wait, let me restate that.

Land O'Lakes now sells their butter in half sticks!!

From the looks of it, the fact that this news excites me either means that it doesn't take much to excite me, or I now cook so much that this news holds meaning for me.

Truth be told, it's a little bit of both.


As I went to whip up some gourmet mac and cheese, I discovered the half stick miracle.

The idea that I didn't have to cut a stick of butter in half for my mac and cheese suddenly made Land O'Lakes my favorite butter makers ever.

I'm pretty excited to see where else these tiny butter sticks will come in handy.

I'm also a little excited to try Land O'Lakes cinnamon sugar spread and their butter with olive oil and sea salt.  We'll see if I get lucky the next time I'm in the butter aisle...

No comments:

Post a Comment