Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beautiful Garbage

I made roasted corn salad a few days ago as my first official summer food of the summer.  I found just as much inspiration in the trash of the salad as I found excitement for eating the salad.


There is something simply artistic about this trash.  

The salad was simply delicious.  It is one of those recipes that makes you realize healthy eating can actually be enjoyable too (Gasp, I know!).  The flavor that comes from some fresh veggies tossed with oil and balsamic vinegar is absolutely mystifying.    

Now, it's out with the garbage.  This blog is dedicated to sifting through recipes and finding promising household staples worthy of being passed down through the ages.

I am making it my mission to try a brand spanking new recipe every single day and to then post about it. 

Please enjoy all the theatrics that go along with my ever changing kitchen.     

1 comment:

  1. New blog, new blog, yay! I demand that pictures of our twin dinners be posted immediately. =D

    ReplyDelete